Indian Army Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online for Army Education Corps Posts: Indian Army has released notification for the recruitment of Army Education Corps (AEC-122). Eligible Married & Unmarried Male candidates may apply online from 10-06-2015 at 10:00 hrs to 09-07-2015 by 17:00 hrs. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
Indian Army Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 20
Name of the Course: Army Education Corps (AEC-122)
Name of the Posts:
1. English/ Economics/ History/ Geography/ Political Science/ Psychology/ Statistics/ Cultural Sociology/ Public Administration/ International Relations/ MA in International Studies: 10 Posts
2. Physics/ Chemistry/ Maths/ Botany/ Geology/ Nano Science/ M.Sc in Electronics/ MCA: 06 Posts
3. Foreign Language (Chinese/ Tibettee/ Burmi/ Pato/ MA in Dari & Arabic): 04 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 23-27 years i.e., candidates should be born not before 02-01-1989 and not later than 01-01-1993 (both days inclusive).
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Post graduation degree in MA/ M.Sc/ M.Com/ MCA.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.joindianarmy.nic.in from 10-06-2015 at 10:00 hrs to 09-07-2015 by 17:00 hrs.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on through the website www.joindianarmy.nic.in.
2. Click on “Officers Selection” —> “Apply/ Login”.
3. Select the desired post & Click on “Apply Online”.
4. Fill all the details carefully & Submit the Form.
5. Now take printout of online application for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 10-06-2015 at 10:00 hrs.
Last Date to Apply Online: 09-07-2015 by 17:00 hrs.
Date of Interview: September/ October 2015.
Commencement of Course: January 2016.
For more details like emoluments, tenure of engagement and other information click on the link given below…