IIT Roorkee Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online for Professor & Associate Professor Posts: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Roorkee invites applications for the recruitment of 70 Professor & Associate Professor vacancies in various departments. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 30-06-2015. Other details like educational qualification, selection process and how to apply are given below…
IIT Roorkee Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 70
Name of the Post:
2. Associate Professor
Name of the Department:
1. Architecture & Planning
3. Chemical Engineering
5. Computer Science & Engineering
6. Earth Sciences
7. Earthquake Engineering
8. Electrical Engineering
9. Electronics & Communication Engineering
10.Humanities & Social Sciences
14.Mechanical & Industrial Engineering
15.Mettallurgical & Materials Engineering
17.Alternate Hydro Energy Centre
18.Institute Computer Centre
19.Department of Polymer and Process Eng. (Saharanpur Campus)
20.Department of Applied Science an Engg. (Saharanpur Campus)
Educational Qualification: Eligible candidates should possess Ph.D. with First Class with a minimum of 10 years experience for Professor Posts and Ph.D. with First Class with a minimum of 06 years experience for Associate Professor Posts.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.iitr.ac.in on or before 30-06-2015.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online, candidates have valid email id & password.
2. Log on to the website www.iitr.ac.in.
3. Click on the link “Job Openings” —> “Faculty Recruitment”.
4. Select the desired post and click on “Apply Online”.
5. Log in with valid email id & password.
6. Fill all the details in the application.
7. Click on “Submit” button for submission of the application.
8. Take a printout of the online application and retain it for future use.
Last Date to Apply Online: 30-06-2015.
For more details like educational qualification, selection process, how to apply and other information click on the link given below…