Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur
Office of Research and Development.
Information:-Candidates of Indian Nationality are invited to appear for the Written Test/Interview for project appointments under the following project. The appointment shall be on a contractual basis, initially for a period of 07 Months, and extendable but co-terminus with the duration of the project, on a contractual basis with consolidated pay.
Job Post On-21 July 2018.
Last Date:-31 July 2018.
Name of the Post:-Junior Project Fellow.
Age limit:-28 Years.
No of the Post:-01(One).
Qualification:-M. Tech.(Electronics & Communication) degree with 1st Class or B. Tech. (ECE) or equivalent in appropriate discipline with 02 years’ experience in a relevant area.
Desirable:-Regular candidates with good skill in Ansoft HFSS/CST Microwave Studio, Agilent ADS, MATLAB, research experience in Microwave passive/active circuits will be preferred.
How to apply:-Interested and eligible candidates may appear for interview on July 31, 2018. Applicants are required to bring the application along with all relevant self-attested supporting documents.
Terms and Conditions:-
- The post(s) is purely temporary and contractual for a period of 07 Months, and extension based on satisfactory performance but co-terminus with the duration of the project.
- An application which is incomplete, not in prescribed format, without a photograph or unsigned will be summarily rejected.
- Certificate in support of experience should be in proper format i.e. it should be on the organization letterhead, bear the date of issue, specific period of work, name, and designation of the issuing authority along with his signature.
- The Institute reserves the right to (a) conduct written/trade tests for such posts wherever if the circumstances so warrant (b) not filling any of the advertised positions (c) fill consequential vacancies arising at the time of interview from available candidates. The number of positions is thus open to change.
- The Institute shall verify the antecedents or documents submitted by a candidate at the time of appointment or during the tenure of the service. In case, it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidates are fake or the candidate has a clandestine antecedents/background and has suppressed the said information, then his/her services shall be terminated.
- No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
- No correspondence will be entertained from candidates regarding interview and reasons for not being called for interview.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- No interim correspondence will be entertained.
- The postal delay will not be entertained.
For more details:-Click here.