INDIAN INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE EDUCATION AND RESEARCH TIRUPATI
(An Autonomous Institution of Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India)
Transit Campus: C/o. Sree Rama Engineering College, Karakambadi Road,
Mangalam (P.O.), Tirupati – 517 507, Andhra Pradesh
Information: –Recruitment for the post of “Project Assistant’s / Fellow’s” underfunded project at IISER
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) Tirupati is a premier autonomous
An institution established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India,
for the promotion of high-quality science education and research in the country.
Institute invites applications from Indian nationals for the following position on contractual basis:
Job Posted on- 07.June.2018
Last date:-5.00 PM on 26th June 2018
Name of the post:-Project Assistant / Fellow
Number of posts:- – 1 Biology
Minimum qualifications:-Essential: M.Sc. in Microbiology / Life sciences / Biotechnology or Equivalent degree with minimum 60% marks or Equivalent grade.
Desirable: Candidates having qualified and having valid CSIR/UGC NET-JRF or GATE scorecard. Specialisation in microbiology techniques (soil microbe identification and classification). Ability to interpret data, create a database. Ability to use smartphone/tab for taking experimental pictures to upload on the website. Exceptional writing skills in order to finalize the report to be submitted to DBT.
Fellowship:-Candidates who have qualified any of the national level tests like CSIR/UGC – NET/GATE etc. with valid score in score card are eligible for remuneration of Rs.25,000/- + 10% HRA per month (Consolidated). Others will be eligible for Rs.16,000/- + 10% HRA per month.
Projects:-Biocharacterisation of soil microorganisms from Eastern ghat and Kaziranga region
Tenure:-The position is temporary for one year.
Age:-Not more than 28 years as on closing date of advertisement
How to Apply:-A) Applicants should send their application by email addressed to respective project email
(mentioned above) attaching duly filled application form available below this advt. (converted into PDF) on or before the last date i.e. 26th June, 2018 by 5:00 P.M. Please mention the name of the Post and advertisement number in the subject line. No other application form will be accepted.
B) Shortlisted candidates will be intimated through e-mail.
C) The Print out of the application form sent by email signed and dated by the applicant along with recent passport size photograph and photocopies of relevant certificates and other testimonials in support of age, qualification, experience etc. would be collected at the time of Interview. Applicant must bring all the original certificates at the time of interview for the purpose of verification, along with one set of photocopies.
General Information / details about the post:
1. Appointment is purely temporary and initially for one year and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on termination of the research project.
2. The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment / absorption in IISER Tirupati.
3. The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities / Institutions.
4. The prescribed educational qualifications are the bare minimum and mere possession of same does not entitled candidates to be called for interview. Where number of applications received in response to this advertisement is large, it will not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the recommendations of
the Screening Committee, the Project Leader may restrict the number of candidates to be called for the interview to a reasonable limit after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the
qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying.
5. Age limit may be relaxed in case of candidates with relevant experience for the position.
6. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
7. Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer.
8. Reservation as per Govt. of India norms will be followed.
9. No interim enquiries / correspondence / communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
10.Canvassing in any form and / or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.
11.The date & time of interview shall be informed only to the shortlisted candidates via email only.
For more details: click here