Indian Institute of Management Bangalore Bannerghatta Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560076
Information: –IIMB wishes to engage, on contract, Project Executive for its NSRCEL – Social Ventures Incubation. Remuneration will be based on Institute norms and the applicant’s qualification and experience
Jobs Post On:- 26 October 2018
Last Date:- 02 November 2018
Name of the Post:- Project Executive
Pay Scale: Please check with the concern authority or website
Educational qualification and Experience: • Candidate should be a Post Graduate from a reputed University and preferably with marketing management qualification. Candidate should be a Post Graduate – MSW/MBA
● 2- 3 years social sector experience is preferable but not a must
● Proficiency in advanced MS- Excel and MS- Word, PowerPoint a must
● Should be fluent in English, Hindi and Knowledge of Kannada will be added an advantage.
Responsibilities:- • Plan and arrange for effectively discharging the work activities of the specific functional areas at NSRCEL Social Ventures
● Conducting the operations of the mentoring and incubation activities, delivery of outreach initiatives and a limited amount of support to the academic activities as and when required.
● Coordinating and interacting with prospective entrepreneurs and intermediaries in the entrepreneurial ecosystem such as lawyers, chartered accountants and investment bankers.
● Delivery of incubation services: This will include ensuring that the infrastructure that is part of incubation is running smoothly.
● Developing and managing information systems that support these activities.
● Necessary legal and commercial documentation and maintenance of related records
● Interfacing with the accounting and other systems in IIMB that may be necessary for the smooth and effective running of the Centre.
● Interact with external agencies whenever required.
● Stakeholder management – including faculty, Incubates and administrative staff.
● Office management-financial /accounting, reporting/documentation, tracking.
● Any other work assigned from time to time
Key Skills / Abilities/Knowledge required: –• Strong multitasking, planning skills and should be detail oriented.
● Should be self-motivated and able to work independently and in a team, with a strong sense of urgency regarding timely follow up and customer service orientation with internal clients.
● Ability to identify and collaborate with internal stakeholders and should have ability to work effectively with members of the staff and faculty.
● Proficiency in MS Office software, e-mail, electronic scheduling, databases and internet and ERP.
● Strong interpersonal communication skills – oral and written.
● Pleasing and positive attitude and ability to work in cooperatively and collaboratively in a team as well
● Passionate to work with startups and inclination towards the social sector
How to apply:- Interesting candidate can apply online. Closing date for applications is November 02, 2018. Only shortlisted candidates will be intimated. Last Date for Submission: 02-NOV-18
Job Category: Staffing
Official Website Link:-Click here