Indian Institute of Management Bangalore Bannerghatta Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560076
Information: –Indian Institute of Management Bangalore invites application for the position of Manager for its Marketing Office. This is a challenging role, wherein the job holder will be in charge of marketing assigned programs of the institute. S/he will have to have a good understanding of the management education landscape. S/he will need to have the ability to plan and execute marketing strategies across diverse target segments which these programs address. S/he will also work on fund raising projects for the Institute.
Jobs Post On:- 26 October 2018
Last Date:- 04 November 2018
Name of the Post:- Manager – Marketing
Pay Scale: Please check with the concern authority or website
Educational qualification and Experience: • Candidate should be a Post Graduate from a reputed University and preferably with marketing management qualification.
• 8 – 10 years of work experience in the client facing role. Candidates from the education industry are preferred.
Responsibilities:- • Prepare to go to market plans, initiate and organize multiple time-bound marketing events in-campus and outside for Programmes marketing
• Present and meet prospective candidates at information sessions, webinars and partner events to provide accurate and timely information on Programmes
• Collaborate and coordinate with internal (academic and administrative) stakeholders for timely correspondence for programme parameters, payments and other activities relating to marketing
• Promote Programmes on digital and social media
• Prepare Programme expense budgets, handle new initiatives that can help in more prospective student engagement and better outreach
• Other job roles/activities assigned by the Head – Programmes Marketing
Key Skills / Abilities/Knowledge required: –• Strong skills in Sales and Marketing. Oriented to achieving set targets.
• Must have the ability to make high-quality presentations to large audiences.
• Ability to work with Senior Management.
• Strong Analytical, Planning and Forecasting skills
• Strong customer orientation.
• Detail oriented.
• Should possess excellent interpersonal skills and have a solution orientated mindset.
• Should be self-motivated and able to work independently, with a strong sense of urgency regarding timely completion of work.
• Ability to identify and collaborate with internal stakeholders and to work effectively with members of the staff and faculty.
• Maintaining organized and accurate written and electronic records of all relevant work in the department and the results thereof.
• Ability to prioritize work opportunities in the department, effectively managing time.
• The job involves significant travelling.
How to apply:- Interesting candidate can apply online. Closing date for applications is November 04, 2018. Only shortlisted candidates will be intimated. Last Date for Submission: 04-NOV-18
Job Category: Staffing
Official Website Link:-Click here