ICMR-REGIONAL MEDICAL RESEARCH CENTER
A Walk–in-interview(written test/Interview) is scheduled to be held at ICMR-Regional Medical Research centre, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar751023
for recruitment of the following post under DHR sponsored project entitled ,“Human Resource Development for Health Research in the area of
Health Informatics” under Dr. N. Mohapatra, Scientist-F. Eligible candidates may appear for the walk-in-interview scheduled on 18.06.2018, 10.00AM.
Details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below.
Job Posted on –30/05/2018
Last date to apply for this job:- 18 June 2018
Sl No. 1
Post Name:-Programme Officer
No of Vacancy/ Category:-OBC-1
Essential Qualification:-(i) 1st class MSc. in Bioinformatics/Biotechnology/Life Sciences.OR 2nd class MSc.inBioinformatics /Biotechnology/Life Sciences plus the Ph.D. degree in relevant subject from a recognized university.
(ii) Two years R&D /Teaching experience in the related subject after obtaining an essential qualification.
(iii) Knowledge of computer application/data management.
Desirable Qualification:-PhD in Bioinformatics/ Biotechnology with 1st, class in MSc.
Publication in peer-reviewed journals.
Experience in organizing training programmes.
Job requirement:-Work on a research project, setting up a training lab and organizing training programmes in health informatics.
Taking theory and practical classes of Health Informatics.
Assistance in activities such as preparing documents, reports, Budget, etc
Maintaining coordination between resource personnel and trainees.
Work on the projects undertaken at Health Informatics.
Age:-Not Exceeding 35 years as on date of interview
Consolidated Salary:-Rs.48,930/- fixed P.M
Terms and Condition:-
1. Age relaxation will be given to the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC category as per Govt. of India rules & ICMR norms.
2. Qualification & Experience should be in relevant discipline/field and from an institution of repute. Experience should have been
gained after acquiring the minimum essential qualification.
3. Mere fulfilling the essential qualification does not guarantee the selection.
4. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
5. Consolidated salary of the post may vary from time to time.
6. Candidates serving in Govt. /Public Sector undertaking should produce a NOC from their authorities.
7. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidate for appearing in the written test/skill Test/Interview.
8. Director, RMRC, Bhubaneswar reserves rights to consider or reject any application/candidature.
9. Submission of wrong or false information during the process of selection shall disqualify the candidature at any stage.
10. Appointment on project mode is purely temporary and candidate shall have no claim for regular appointment at RMRC, Bhubaneswar
11. Leave shall be as per the Institutional Policy for Project staff.
12. The Number of vacancies may vary according to requirement at later stage.
13. Similarly for any post arising post in future may be filled up from the selected panelist.
How to apply:-Interested candidates possessing the required qualification may attend the walk-in-interview along with the attached prescribed format
and photocopies of the documents/experience certificates, CV, along with a passport size photograph at ICMR-Regional Medical Research
Centre, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar-751023 between 09.30 AM to 10.00 AM on 18.06.2018.No Candidates will be entertained after
10.00 AM.After scrutiny and verification of original documents, eligible candidates will be required to appear for the written test/skill
For more details: click here