Hindustan Aeronautics Limited,
Avionics Division, Korwa
Phone No. 05368-255887
Information: –Applications are invited from the eligible candidates who have passed Diploma in Engineering
for undergoing Apprenticeship Training in Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Avionics Division, Korwa, Amethi for a period of one year as an Apprentice Trainee as per details are given below:
Jobs Post On –09 July 2018
Last Date:-27 July 2018
No of Post:-61 Post
Name of the Post:– Technician (Diploma-Technical) Apprentices
Eligibility:- (a) Candidate should have successfully completed 3 years Diploma in Engineering from a recognized university/Board in the above-mentioned subject fields only.
(b) The gap between the date of joining and passing date of the qualification should not be more than 3 years.
(c) Candidates who have Work experience of one year or more are not eligible.
(d) A candidate who has completed/resigned/terminated/undergoing Apprentice Training or registered under Apprentices Act are not eligible.
Age Limit:-Maximum age limit of 26 years for General Candidate, Relaxable by 03 years in case of OBC, 05 Years
in case of SC/ST candidate & 10 Years for PH candidate as on 27.07.2018)
Stipend & Period of Training: –Stipend @ Rs. 3,542/- per month or as revised by the Government will be payable to the apprentice. The period of Apprenticeship Training will be One Year only.
How To Apply:- 1. The applicants are advised to register to get Enrollment Number in the portal;
www.mhrdnats.gov.in and must indicate the Enrollment Number in Application Form.
2. Application form in the Excel File must be sent to E-mail ID: email@example.com only.
3. The subject of E-mail must be Enrollment Number & Name only.
4. The name of Excel File (Application Form) must be Enrollment number only.
5. The last date of sending application form through E-mail is 27.07.2018. The E-mail sent after
27.07.2018 will not be accepted.
General Instructions:-1. After completion of Apprenticeship Training, the Apprenticeship Contracts will be terminated and there will be No obligation on the part of HAL to offer any employment.
2. No TA/DA will be paid to the applicants who are called for Verification/selection process by the company.
3. The applicants will have to make own arrangements for a stay if required during the verification/selection process.
4. The Notification is available in LAN/WAN and has been hosted at Carriers Section in the HAL
For more details: click here