Goa Shipyard Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online for 146 Fitter, Welder & Other Posts: Government of India, Ministry of Defence, Goa Shipyard Limited has given a notification for the recruitment of 146 Trainee Structural Fitter, Trainee Welder, Office Assistant, Khalasi, Shipwright Fitter & Other vacancies . Eligible candidates may apply from 30-05-2015 at 00:00 Hrs to 25-06-2015 till 17:00 Hrs & send their applications on or before 10-07-2015. Other details like age, qualification, selection process, fee, how to apply are given below…
Goa Shipyard Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 146
Name of the Posts:
1. Junior Supervisor (Shipwright): 02 Posts
2. Junior Supervisor Master: 01 Post
3. Junior Supervisor (Tug Master): 01 Post
4. Assistant Superintendent(HR): 02 Posts
5. Civil Assistant: 01 Post
6. Civil Assistant: 02 Posts
7. Office Assistant: 09 Posts
8. Office Assistant (On Fixed term Basis): 09 Posts
9. Yard Assistant: 04 Posts
10. Store Assistant: 01 Post
11. Oilman: 01 Post
12. Refrigerator & AC Mechanic: 03 Posts
13. Shipwright Fitter: 05 Posts
14. Cook: 02 Posts
15. Khalasi: 06 Posts
16. Mobile crane Operator: 05 Posts
17. Vehicle Driver: 04 Posts
18. Painter: 01 Post
19. EOT Crane Operator: 04 Posts
20. Printer cum Record Keeper: 01 Post
21. Unskilled Grade: 08 Posts
22. Diploma Trainee (Electrical Engg): 02 Posts
23. Diploma Trainee (Mechanical Engg): 03 Posts
24. Diploma Trainee (Shipbuilding Engg): 02 Posts
25. Trainee Pipe Fitter: 08 Posts
26. Trainee General Fitter: 03 Posts
27. Trainee Welder: 20 Posts
28. Trainee Structural Fitter: 36 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 30 years for post no. 01, 02, 40 years for post no. 03, 28 years for post no. 4, 7 to 13, 15 to 17, 19 to 28, 35 years for post no. 06, 34 years for post no. 14 as on 31-05-2015. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess ITI in Fitter/ Fitter General and NCTVT In the trade of Structural Fitter/ sheet metal worker or ITI in the trade of Structural Fitter for post no. 28, ITI and NCTVT or ITI in the trade of Welder for post no. 27, Degree in any discipline with typing speed of 30 w.p.m. either on computer or Typewriter with 01 year certificate course in computer applications and 01 year on the job training in GSL or minimum one year experience in the line for post no. 07 & 08, ITI and NCTVT or ITI in Fitter/ Fitter General/ Pipe Fitter for post no. 25. Refer notification for post wise qualification details.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates will be called for Written Test/ Interview.
Processing Fee: Candidates need to pay a Demand Draft of Rs.100/- drawn in favour of Goa Shipyard Limited, payable at Vasco-da-Gama, Goa. No fee is to be paid by SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Servicemen/ Departmental candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website career.goashipyard.co.in or www.goashipyard.co.in from 30-05-2015 at 00:00 Hrs to 25-06-2015 till 17:00 Hrs & after submission of online application candidates need to take a print out of filled online application form & send along with Demand Draft and self attested photocopy of the supporting documents by post to Chief General Manager (HR&A), Dr. B.R Ambedkar Bhavan, Goa Shipyard Limited, Vasco-Da-Gama, Goa 403802 on or before 10-07-2015.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before going to apply online candidates should have a valid email id & phone number.
2. Candidates need to scan their photograph, signature.
3. Log on to the website career.goashipyard.co.in or www.goashipyard.co.in.
4. Click on Careers
5. Select the desired post.
6. Click on Apply Online
7. Fill all the mandatory details.
8. Click on Submit Button.
9. After submission of online application a unique registration id will be displayed on the screen.
10. Make a note that registration id.
11. Take print out of 02 copies of online filled application forms & send one copy to Goa Shipyard & retain another copy for future use.
Opening Date to Apply Online: 30-05-2015 at 00:00 Hrs
Closing Date to Apply Online: 25-06-2015 till 17:00 Hrs
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 10-07-2015
For more details like pay scale, reservation & other information click on the link given below…