Gujarat Energy Research & Management Institute (GERMI)
Information: –GERMI would like to recruit Technical Manpower (project based contractual
temporary appointment) for the Data Interpretation Centre,
Petroleum Research Wing as per the below details.
Job Posted on– 09.June.2018
Last date:-22 June 2018
Name of the post:– Project Scientist – II (Programming)
Job Location: –Gandhinagar, Gujarat
Qualification:-M. Tech in Computer Science/Electronics and Communications/
Embedded Systems/IT or equivalent from a reputed institute in India or abroad
Experience & Skills required:- Minimum 2 years of experience in Programming and Development
of Graphical user interface for scientific software, preferably related to Oil and Gas industry
‐ Working experience of C, C++ under Linux environment
Required Knowledge and Skill:- ‐ Experience of developing GUI and event-driven programming using Qt.
‐ Working experience in R&D organization/institute will be preferred
‐ Experience of developing tools for seismic and well data‐sets
‐ Experience in development of scientific software
Maximum (CTC) Amt. (Rs.):- Up to a maximum of Rs.56,100/‐ per month
How to Apply:-1. All above‐mentioned positions are purely on project basis contractual positions for the
period of one year.
2. Above‐mentioned maximum consolidated salary (CTC) will be offered based on the candidate’s experience, qualification and job profile of the previous company/organization.
3. The CTC amount mentioned here is a consolidated amount, wherein deductions will be there as per GERMI rules.
4. No hard copy is to be submitted. Application NOT conforming to the format given in the
website will NOT be accepted.
5. Application sent by any other Job Portal will not be considered in any case.
6. Location for the interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates through interview mail.
7. No TA /DA will be paid for attending the interview.
8. To apply click ‐ GERMI Recruitment Form.
For more details: click here