Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University,
Raisan Village, Gandhinagar – 382 007.
Phone:+91 79 23275757
Fax : +91 79 23275380
Information:-GERMI would like to recruit Technical Manpower (project-based temporary contractual appointment) for the Renewable Energy, Environment & Energy Efficiency (RE4) Research Wing as per the below details.
Jobs Post On –09 July 2018
Last Date:-21 July 2018
No of Post:-01(One)Post
Name of the Post:– Project Officer (Policy Analyst)
Maximum Remuneration:- Rs. 38,000/- per month
Job Description:- The Advisory group within the Renewable Energy, Environment, and Energy Efficiency (RE4) group is actively involved in advising Governmental and Non-Governmental organizations in the power sector. As a part of our activities, we have to understand policies, regulations in the power sector to be able to effectively advise our clients. This job will require the candidate to work on our ongoing activities in mapping the entire power sector in Gujarat and other states in India. The candidate would be required to research policies, regulations and organize the research data into meaningful databases. This database will, in turn, help us answer critical questions, such as:
“What is the impact of agricultural subsidies on the power sector?” “What are the trends of power procurement costs for the DisComs” “What is the financial impact of increasing renewable energy in the power mix of the country” IMPORTANT: Candidates that do not have either the interest of the necessary qualification need not apply. The job is a demanding job and requires a passion for the sector, without which it would be impossible to come to work on a daily basis.
Minimum Qualification and Experience:- B.E./ B.Tech in Engineering with M.E./ M.Tech. in Engineering with minimum 1 (one) year work experience in the Power Sector Energy in research/ academic/ industry
Additional Mandatory Desired Qualification:- Should have worked on at least one project in the field of
power sector research
– Should understand Tariff Regulations in the Power Sector
Skills Required:-– An understanding of the Indian Power Sector from Genco, Transco, and Discom
– Financial Modelling in Excel
– The ability to research and organize large data
– Curiosity to Learn
– Ability to voice one’s opinion freely and openly
How To Apply:- Interested candidate can apply online. Last date for application submission – 21 July 2018 before 6:00 pm IST
General Introduction:-1. All above-mentioned positions are purely on project basis contractual positions for
the period of one year.
2. Above-mentioned maximum consolidated salary (CTC) will be offered based on the
candidate’s experience, qualification and job profile of the previous company /
3. The CTC amount mentioned here is a consolidated amount, wherein deductions will
be there as per GERMI rules.
4. No hard copy is to be submitted. Application NOT conforming to the format given in
the website will NOT be accepted.
5. Application sent by any other Job Portal will not be considered in any case.
6. Location for the interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates through
7. No TA /DA will be paid for attending the interview.
8. To apply click – GERMI Recruitment Form.
(Last date for application submission – 21 July 2018 before 6:00 pm IST)
For more details: click here