Dehuroad Cantonment Board invited applications from eligible Indian citizens for 10 various posts. Eligible candidates can send their applications before 25 June 2015.
Last date of sending applications: 25 June 2015
Details of Posts
• Stenographer Jr Grade: 1 Post
• Staff Nurse: 2 Posts
• Suboverseer: 1 Post
• Compounder cum clerk: 1 Post
• Ward Boy: 1 Post
• Ayah: 4 Posts
1. Stenographer Jr Grade: Candidate should have completed Graduation or equivalent from a recognized Board or University, MS-CIT. Shorthand — 100 w.p.m., English Typing — 40 w.p.m., Marathi/Hindi — 30 w.p.m. preferred from recognized institution.
2. Staff Nurse: Candidate should have completed RGNM training course.
3. Suboverseer: Candidate should have completed Diploma/BE/B.Tech in Civil Engineering from recognized I niversity (Three years regular course).
4. Compounder cum clerk: Candidate should have completed B.Pharm /D.Pharm duly registered with Maharashtra State Pharmacy council. MS-CIT preferred.
5. Ward Boy: Candidate should have passed Class 12th and must have valid First Aid certificate. Candidates with OT assistant course will be preferred.
6. Ayah: Candidate should have passed Class 12th and must have valid First Aid certificate. Candidates with ANM course will be preferred
18- 25 years
1. Stenographer Jr Grade: 9300-34800 GP 4300
2. Staff Nurse: 9300-34800 GP 4200
3. Suboverseer: 5200-20200 GP 2400
4. Compounder cum clerk: 5200-20200 GP 1900
5. Ward Boy: 4440-7440 GP 1300
6. Ayah: 4440-7440 GP 1300
How to Apply
Interested candidates can send application as prescribed along with two latest passport size photographs and a Demand Draft for Rs. 300/- in favour of Chief Executive Officer, Dehuroad Cantoment Board, payable at Dehuroad from Nationalized Bank to the Office of the Cantonment board, Dehuroad, Post-Dehuroad, Tal-Haveli, Dist-Pune-412 101 (Maharashtra) before 25 June 2015.