SERIBIOTECH RESEARCH LABORATORY
CENTRAL SILK BOARD, MINISTRY OF TEXTILES,
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
http://www.csb.gov.in/ ; www.sbrl.res.in
Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Information:-Applications are invited by the undersigned from the eligible candidates to attend for a walk-in-interview for TWO posts of Junior Research Fellows (JRF) and ONE post of Project Assistant (PA) to be recruited in the following research projects
Jobs Post On:- 06 August 2018
Last Date:-14 August 2018
Name of the Post:-Junior Research Fellows
No. of Post:-02 Post
Emoluments:- 1.JRF – NET passed candidates will be paid Rs 25000/- + HRA as per DBT rules
(for DBT project only)
2. JRF (non-NET candidates) for all projects: Rs.12000/- +HRA
Essential Qualifications: – M.Sc. in Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology/ Genetics/ Molecular Genetics/ Microbiology with a minimum of 60% marks (55% for SC/ST candidates)
Desirable qualifications:-Preference will be given to CSIR-UGC NET-JRF qualified candidates. B.Sc Degree or Honors in Biological Sciences/Zoology/Life Sciences with a minimum of 60% marks (55% for SC/ST candidates)
How to apply:- Eligible candidates may appear for the interview at the time and venue given below. At the time of interview, candidate has to submit hard copy of brief note on the project work carried out during M.Sc. program if any, a passport size photograph, One photocopy each of certificates and marks sheets for educational qualifications from SSLC, PUC/ HSC, BSc and MSc, date of birth, NOC from present employer if any, research experience certificate, papers published in journals ONLY and caste certificate for SC/ST candidates, along with valid e-mail Id and telephone/mobile numbers.
General Instruction:-1. No TA/DA will be provided to attend the interview.
2. The above-mentioned positions are purely temporary, on a contractual basis and are co-terminus with the project. A further claim for any post will not be entertained thereafter.
3. Canvassing in any form will lead to cancellation of candidature.
4. The decision of the Director shall be final and binding in all respects.
1. Walk-in-Interview at 9.30 AM on 14 August 2018:
2. Eligible candidates may appear for an interview at the following venue
Seribiotech Research Laboratory, Carmelaram post, Kodathi
Bangalore-560035 (Landmark: Near Harvest International School
approximately 2.5 KM from Kodathi gate bus stop on Sarjapur Road)
For more details:-Click here