W/ISLAND, COCHIN –682009, KERALA STATE, INDIA,
Information: – Applications are invited for filling up of one post of Sr.Dy.Chief Medical Officer in the scale of pay of Rs. Rs.32900-58000 (Pre-revised Rs. 16000-20800) in Cochin Port Trust on deputation basis from the “officers holding analogous posts or holding posts of Dy.Chief Medical Officer(Specialist) and equivalent specialist posts in
the scale of pay of Rs. 24900-50500(pre-revised Rs.13000-18250) in medical department in a Govt./ Semi-Govt./ PSUs or Autonomous bodies with 3 years regular service in the grade. Normally, the period of deputation will be for three years. Recruitment Rules attached as Annexure-I.
Jobs Post On:- 19 August 2018
Last Date:-17 September 2018
Name of the Post:- Sr.Dy.Chief Medical Officer
No. Of Posts:-01 Post
The scale of Pay of- Rs.32900-58000 (Pre-revised Rs. 16000-20800) in Cochin Port Trust on deputation basis from the “officers holding analogous posts or holding posts of Dy.Chief Medical Officer(Specialist) and equivalent specialist posts in the scale of pay of Rs. 24900-50500(pre-revised Rs.13000-18250)
The requisite educational & other qualifications prescribed as per R.R., are as under:-
1. Attested copies of ACRs of the applicant for the last 5 years (Attested by an Officer, not below the rank of Dy. HOD on each page).
2. Attested copies of certificates of academic qualification & experience to prove eligibility.
3. No-Objection Certificate of the respective organization.
4. An undertaking of the applicant not to withdraw, if selected.
5. Vigilance and Administrative clearance of the concerned organization in the Proforma prescribed by the Ministry (Annexure-III).
How to apply:- Applications in the prescribed format (Annexure-II) from eligible and willing officers, who satisfy the provisions of recruitment rules for the post of Sr. Dy. Chief Medical Officer, may be forwarded through the employer along with the following documents so as to reach this office on or before 17.09.2018.
Official Website Link:-Click here