CENTER FOR MATERIALS FOR ELECTRONICS TECHNOLOGY (C-MET)
(Scientific Society, Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), Govt. of India)
Panchawati, Off. Pashan Road, Pune – 411 008
Phone: +91-20-25898390, 25898141 Fax: +91-20-25898180 Web: www.cmet.gov.in
information:-C-MET invites eligible and highly motivated candidates for Walk-in-Interview on 27/06/2018 (Wednesday) to fill up the following temporary and time-bound positions under Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Govt. of India, New Delhi Sponsored project entitled “Three-Dimensional Nanostructure-based Miniaturized and Flexible rechargeable lithium batteries for flexible electronics” at C-MET, Pune. The
positions are purely temporary and co-terminus with the Project i.e., up to 04/06/2021 (3 Years).
Jobs Post On –22 June 2018
Last Date:-27 June 2018
No of Post:-04(four)
Name of the Post:-Project Staff-I
Educational Qualifications:-M. Sc in Chemistry/Physics/Materials science/Nanotechnology/Electronics
with first class
M. Sc in Physics with experience of handling FE-SEM/UV-Vs/PL.
Emoluments:-Rs. 16,000/- per months plus 24 % HRA
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. Registration for Walk-in-Interview: Between 09.00 Hrs. to 10.00 Hrs.
2. Only shortlisted/screened-in candidates will be allowed for attending an interview.
3. Candidates are expected to bring their application/bio-data and produce original educational mark sheet & caste certificate etc. at the time of screening.
4. Nature of Position: The engagement to the above positions is purely temporary and time-bound as mentioned above.
5. Age: For Research Scientist not exceeding 35 years and for Project Staff I/II not exceeding 28 years as on 27/06/2018. Age relaxation for various categories as per GOI norms.
6. Application Fee: Research Scientist is Rs. 100/- and Project Staff I/II am Rs.50/- only by demand draft in favor of C-MET, Payable at Pune. No. application fee for SC/ST and Woman Candidates. Application received without the application fee will not be considered and fee once paid will not be refunded on any account. (Indian Postal Order is not accepted)
7. Leave: Casual leave 8 days in a Calendar year
8. Medical Facility: Maximum up to one month’s pay per year will be reimbursed (Prorata basis)
9. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
10. The selected candidates shall not have any legal right to claim his/her regularization/appointment by absorption or otherwise against any regular post or any further contractual engagement on termination of the scheme/project.
11. Only Indian Nationals need to apply. Appointment of selected candidates is subject to his / her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of C-MET. C-MET reserves the right to cancel/terminate the candidature at any point of time during the engagement process, if any wrong declaration, misrepresentation or concealment is detected.
12. All the candidates are required to produce original documents related to educational qualifications, date of birth, work experience, caste, etc at the time of registration/interview. Duly self-attested photocopies of all the documents must be enclosed along with the application form. Only self-attested recent passport size photograph should be pasted in the appropriate place in the application form.
For more details: click here