CHILIKA DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY
C-11, B.J.B. NAGAR, BHUBANESWAR-751014
Information: –A walk in interview for one Project Assistant and one Technical Assistant will be conducted on 23.06.2018 at 10 AM in the Chilika Development Authority, Bhubaneswar under the INCOIS, Hyderabad sponsored project titled “Deployment and data collection of the directional wave rider buoy off Gopalpur coast, on East coast of India”. Candidates are requested to bring their bio-data along with certificates/testimonials confirming their credentials. An appointment is purely temporary and may be terminated at any time without any notice or without
assigning any reason thereof. TOR for Project Assistant and Technical Assistant are following pages
Job Posted on– 17.June.2018
Last date:- 23 June 2018
Name of the post:–Project Assistant
No.of post:-01 (One)
Qualification:-The Project Assistant must be an M.Sc. (Oceanography) from a reputed recognized University with minimum 60 % Marks.
Experience:-Should have at least two years of experience in Offshore data collection.
Remuneration per month (Consolidated):- 20700.00 per month
How to Apply:-Candidates are requested to bring their bio-data along with certificates / testimonials confirming their credentials Appointment is purely temporary and may be terminated at any time without any notice or without
assigning any reason thereof.
Terms & Conditions:-
1. The Project Assistant will visit the site, ensure the data collection and disseminate of the Directional Wave Rider Buoy deployed Off Gopalpur coast to INCOIS, Hyderabad.
2. Maintenance of the Directional Wave Rider Buoy as when required.
3. Rescue the drifter buoy.
4. The Project Assistant will prepare the monthly report and send the same to INCOIS in the prescribed format.
5. Analysis of the data in consultation with INCOIS Scientists.
6. Run the MIKE 21 series LITPACK software to estimate the Longshore transport rate along the Chilika coast
7. Disseminate the Ocean State Forecast (OSF) data to the stakeholders along the Chilika coast
For more details: click here