CBSE in a full form as Central Board Secondary Education will organize CTET exam twice in the year. Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) is one of the necessary exam for appointed of Government Teacher of primary (class I -V) and upper primary (VI-VIII). Candidates can apply only On-Line for CTET-SEPT 2016 on CTET Official website.
The CTET shall apply to schools of the Central Government (KVS, NVS, Central Tibetan Schools, etc.) and schools under the administrative control of UT’s of Chandigarh, Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Daman & Diu and Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep and NCT of Delhi.CTET may also apply to the unaided private schools, who may exercise the option of considering the CTET.
So here we are giving the full details about CTET SEPT 2016. Other details related age limit, educational qualification, how to apply, syllabus, exam pattern are mentioned below…
Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET-SEPT) 2016:
- CTET 2016 Exam (Central Teacher Eligibility Test) www.ctet.nic.in conducted for the purpose of recruitment as a teacher in Upper Primary (Class VI to VIII) as well as Lower Primary (Class I to V). More than 5 lakhs students of Chhattisgarh are applied in CTET. CTET SEPT 2016 Exam is held on 18th September 2016.
Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) – September 2016 Recruitment Apply Online Application Dates:
Important dates which candidate should remember when applying online at Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) – September 2016 as follows.
- Starting Date for Submit Online Application Form: 22-06-2016.
- Last Date for Submit Online Application Form: 18-07-2016.
- Last Date for Payment of Examination Fee: 19-07-2016.
- Available of Admit Card: 17-08-2016.
- Date of Examination: 18-09-2016 (Paper-I&II)
Now come to the point, Probably you are waiting for this “Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) – September 2016” notification. You can apply online for Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) – September 2016 posts “Teacher”.
Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) – September 2016 Vacancies Details:
|Name of the Post||No. Vacancies||Salary offered|
|01. Teacher (Class I-VIII)||N/A||N/A|
Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) – September 2016 offers minimum eligibility to apply in Teacher (Class I-VIII) posts following table shows minimum eligibility criteria. You can also check the advertisement details.
|Name of the Post||Minimum Qualification||Age Limit|
|01. Teacher (Class I-V)||Applicants must be passed Senior Secondary or equivalent examination from a reputed Board / University in the marks of 50% in aggregate as well as passed or attend in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education.||As per rules.|
|02. Teacher (Class VI-VIII)||Applicants must be passed Graduate or equivalent examination from a reputed Board / University with Diploma in Elementary Education in the marks of 50% in aggregate and a one-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.).||As per rules.|
For Further Details of Posts and More Qualification Information Candidates Please Check The Advt. Details.
- Selection of participants for this Recruitment will be done as per CTET – September 2016 Examination. For more details please go through the advertisement.
- The Fee is Rs. 600/- for General / OBC Category of Candidates for Single examination (whoever 1000/- for both) as well as Rs. 300/- for SC / ST / Differently abled person category for Single examination (whoever 500/- for both).
How To Apply Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) – September 2016 Online Application:
- Eligible Candidates Can Send their Application through Onlinefrom http://ctet.nic.in/
Direction to Apply ONLINE :
- STEP 1 Logon to ctet.nic.in (Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) – September 2016 Official Website).
- STEP 2 Click on “Home” > “Advertisement” Therefore Select link of appropriate advt. for which you want to apply.
- STEP 3 Now, Read all details and be ready with the necessary documents mentioned above and then click on “Apply Online” and Fill up the ONLINE Application form with all your details.
- STEP 4 At last, take printout of online application for future use.
CTET Exam Pattern, Syllabus 2016:
There will be two papers of the Test. Students qualifying the first paper will be eligible for teaching in classes I to V. In the same way, candidates qualifying the second paper will be eligible to teach in classes VI to VIII.
- The exam question will be MCQ type.
- Time duration : 150 minutes (each paper).
- One question will carry 01 mark for each.
- All the questions will be asked in two (i.e. Hindi and English) Language.
- There will be no negative marking for incorrect answers.
For Classes I to V : The exam will be base on Child Development and Pedagogy, Language -1 (Hindi), Language -2 (English), Math, Environmental Education.
For Classes VI to VIII : The exam will be base on Child Development and Pedagogy (Compulsory), Language -1 (Hindi), Language -2 (English), Maths and Science (For all Maths and Science Teachers, Social Science teachers (For all Social Science Teachers).
Download Advertisement Notification
For more information on this notification candidates can Visit download details