Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online for 304 Jr Engineer Posts: Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) has announced notification for the recruitment of 304 Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical & Electrical) vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 12-05-2015 to 05-06-2015 till 11:59 PM. Other details like age limit, education qualification, selection procedure, exam fee & how to apply are given below…
BMC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 304
Name of the Post:
1. Junior Engineer (Civil): 217 posts
2. Junior Engineer (Mechanical and Electrical): 87 posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18 to 33 years for Open category & 18 to 38 years for Reserved category as on 05-06-2015. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Education Qualification: Candidate should possess SSC with 03 years Diploma in Civil/ Construction Technology/ Public Health Engineering for Junior Engineer (Civil), SSC with 03 years Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Automobile/ Electronics/ Production Engineering/ Diploma in Electronics Power System for Junior Engineer (Mechanical and Electrical).
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on Online Exam
Exam Fee: Candidates has to pay Rs. 600/- for Open category, Rs. 300/- for BC/ Other BC categories, Fee can be pay through RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro/ IMPS/ Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website portal.mcgm.gov.in from 12-05-2015 to 05-06-2015 till 11:59 PM.
Instructions for Online Applicants:
1. Candidates have to scan their photo and signature.
2. Log on to the website portal/mcgm.gov.in
3. Click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
4. To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id.
5. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
6. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password.
7. Validate candidates details and Save your application by clicking the ‘VALIDATE YOUR DETAILS’ and ‘SAVE & NEXT’ button.
8. Upload their Photo & Signature.
9. Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
10. Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before “FINAL SUBMIT”.
11. Click on ‘PAYMENT’ Tab and proceed for payment through Online Mode.
12.. Check the fields and submit it.
13. Take printout of the Application.
14. Remain safely the Password & ID generated.
Starting Date for Online Registration & Payment of Fee through Online Mode: 12-05-2015
Last Date for Online Registration & Payment of Fee through Online Mode: 05-06-2015 till 11:59 PM.
Last Date for Printing Application: 20-06-2015.
Date of Online Examination: 04-07-2015.
For more details like age limit, qualification, selection process, exam fee and other information click on the following link …