BUREAU OF PHARMA PUBLIC SECTOR UNDERTAKINGS OF INDIA (BPPI)
(Society set up under the aegis of Department of Pharmaceuticals, Government of India)
E-1, 8th Floor, Videocon Tower, Jhandewalan Extn., New Delhi – 110055
Information: –Recruitment of Head (Finance & Administration) and Management Assistant BPPI is the implementing agency for Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Janaushadhi Pariyojana of Department of Pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers, Government of India. The objective of the scheme is to make available quality generic medicines at affordable prices to all. BPPI is expanding its operations and has an urgent requirement on following posts purely on contractual
Job Posted on– 14.June.2018
Last date:- 05 July 2018
Name of the post:–Head (Finance & Administration)
No.of post:-01 (One)
Age:– 40 Years
Qualification:-Chartered Accountant (CA). Added qualification of MBA, LLB/CS shall be desirable.
Experience:-Total 15 years’ experience in Finance & Administration with 5 years’ experience in senior
position not below than General Manager. Candidates having experience in Pharma/FMCG
Sector shall be given preference.
Consolidated Remuneration:-Rs. 90,000/-
Conveyance Expenses:-Rs. 10,000/-
Telephone Expenses:-Actual up to a prescribed limit
Interview Venue:-BUREAU OF PHARMA PSUs OF INDIA (BPPI), E-1, 8th Floor, Videocon Tower, Jhandewalan Extn., New Delhi – 110055
Job Description:-1. Maintain full control over financial matters and ensure that Government fund is utilized
properly by following GFR and CVC guidelines.
2. Develop and maintain financial accounting systems for cash management, accounts payable, accounts receivable, credit control, and petty cash.
3. Perform financial analysis in areas as forecasting, budgeting, cost reduction analysis, and operational performance, for suggesting appropriate changes in Policy, systems and processes undertake.
4. Carry out internal audits of records, expenditure, documents and all other financial transactions.
5. Manage monthly closing of financial records and posting of month end information; ensuring the accuracy of financial statements.
6. Guide F&A team in making the reports on combines spending, saving, strategies of expansion, resources required, cost saving and profit maximization.
7. Develop, implement, and ensure compliance with internal financial and accounting policies and procedures and maintain timely and accurate financial statements
8. Ensure that all statutory requirements of the organization are met including Sales Tax, Income Tax, Goods, and Services Tax etc.
9. Develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure that personal and financial information is secure and stored in compliance with current legislation.
10. Maintain full control over HR & Administration, Legal & Vigilance and all communication matters.
11. Planning and identifying key areas of HR intervention. Aligning HR strategies and practices in line with business goals and targets.
12. Reviewing Policies and procedures relating to talent acquisition, Career progression. Performance Management etc
13. Planning and coordinating administrative procedures and systems and devising ways to streamline processes.
14. All Governing Council Matters and coordination with its members.
15. Any other responsibilities assigned by Management
For more details: click here