Board of Apprenticeship Training (Northern Region), Kanpur invited applications from eligible candidates, who fulfilling the requisite criteria for below mentioned posts of Deputy Director of Training, Administrative –cum- Accounts Officer, Junior Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk and System Officer. The candidates eligible for the posts may apply on or before 30 June 2015.
Last Date of Application: 30 June 2015
Details of Posts:
Name of the Posts:
- Deputy Director of Training: 01 Post
- Administrative- cum- Accounts Officer: 01 Post
- Junior Stenographer: 01 Post
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 01 Post
- System Officer: 01 Post
- For Post 1: Pay Band (PB – 3) and Pay Scale of Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 6,600/- Per Month.
- For Post 2: Pay Band (PB – 3) with Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/- Per Month.
- For Post 3: Pay Band (PB – 1) and Pay Scale of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 2,400/- Per Month.
- For Post 4: Pay Band (PB – 1) with Grade Pay of Rs. 1,900/- Per Month.
- For Post 5: Candidate will get consolidated Salary of Rs. 35,000/- Per Month.
- For Post 1: Possess Degree or Post- Graduate Degree in Engineering/ Technology or equivalent with relevant experience.
- For Post 2: Possess Bachelor’s Degree with C.A. / ICWA or SAS Exam and a relevant experience.
- For Post 3: Possess Matriculation (10th Standard) Pass with Shorthand speed of 100 w.p.m. in English and Typing Speed @ 40 w.p.m. on Computer.
- For Post 4: Possess Matriculation (10th Standard) Pass with Typing Speed @ 30 w.p.m. in English on Computer.
- For Post 5: Possess Degree in Engineering Technology in Computer Science or equivalent or MCA/ M.Sc. in concerned field.
- For Post 1&2: Not exceeding 45 years
- For Post 3&4: Not exceeding 30 years
- For Post 5: Not exceeding 35 years
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Test/ Practical Test/ Personal Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply through the prescribed format along with other necessary documents and send the applications to: Director, Board of Apprenticeship Training (Northern Region), 16, Block – 1A, Lakhanpur, Kanpur – 208 024 (UP) so as to reach on or before 30 June 2015.