BHARAT ELECTRONICS LIMITED
(A Govt. of India Enterprise under the Ministry of Defence)
information:-Bharat Electronics Limited, a Navaratna, and premier professional Electronics Company requires
outstanding Engineers on Contract basis for One Year for its Kotdwara (Uttarakhand) Unit.
Jobs Post On –23 June 2018
Last Date:-05 July 2018
No of Post:-04(Four)
Name of the Post:-Contract Engineer
Qualifications:-B E / B Tech in any recognized university or AICTE approved Institution with First Class for GEN/OBC and Pass Class for SC/ST/PWD candidates
Discipline:-Computer Science / Computer Science and Engineering
Duration of Contract:-One Year from Date Of Joining
Consolidated Salary Per Month (All-Inclusive):-Rs 30000
Upper Age Limit as on 01.06.20 18:-27 Years
Post Qualification Experience as on 01.06.2018:-Minimum One Year in one of the below mentioned domain Experience*
* Minimum One Year in one of the below-mentioned domain experience:-1. Java programming
2. Web portal design and development using Java
3. Knowledge of VoIP and SIP Protocol
4. Knowledge of Networking
5. Knowledge of Linux Platform
1.Reservation/relaxations for SC/ST/OBC/PWD will be as per Government directives.
2. If there are more eligible applicants, the number of candidates to be called will be restricted in proportion to the requirement based on relevant experience, academic excellence, age etc.
3. Only Indian Nationals need to apply.
4. Candidates are required to possess at least one valid e-mail id which is to be entered in the application form. Candidates shortlisted for the written test/interview will be informed through e-mail regarding the date, time and venue for the written test and interview to the e-mail id that is furnished in the application. BEL will not be responsible for any problem related to e-mail correspondence.
5. Candidates working in PSUs/Government/Quasi Government organizations should submit the application through proper channel or produce No Objection Certificate. Such candidates, who are unable to produce NOC, will not be permitted to take the Interview.
6. BEL reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of vacancies to be filled on actual requirement at the time of selection and to cancel the advertisement and/or the entire selection process at any stage.
7. Applications that are incomplete, not in the prescribed format, not legible, without the required enclosures will be summarily rejected without assigning any reasons and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained. Candidates may be debarred at any stage of the selection process if it is found that they do not fulfill the prescribed eligibility criteria.
How To Apply:-
Candidates are advised to download the application format available on the website www.belIndia.in. The downloaded application format duly filled in all respects (with recent color passport size photograph of the applicant duly affixed in the column provided in the Application Form) alone to be scanned and mail to firstname.lastname@example.org (or)
post a copy of the same to The Manager (HR), Bharat Electronics Limited, Kotdwara, Pauri Garwhal, Uttarakhand – 246149 so as to reach on or before 05.07.2018.
For more details: click here