Bank of Baroda
Suraj Plaza 1, Sayaji Ganj, Baroda 390005
Phone No. : (0265) 2361852
Fax No. : (0265) 2362914
Last Date:-31 July 2018
Name of the Post:– Chief Financial Officer
Educational Qualification: – A qualified Chartered Accountant
Experience:-Minimum 15 years of experience in overseeing financial operations, preferably accounting and taxation matters, in banks/large corporates/ PSUs/Financial Institution/Financial services organization of which at
least 10 years should be in Banks/Financial Institutions of which five years should be at Senior Management level.
Job Responsibilities:- The primary responsibility of the Chief Financial Officer will be accounting, budget planning & control, cash management, Strategic Planning, Treasury, ALM and tax handling functions. The Chief Financial Officer will direct all finance-related strategies, initiatives, and activities for organization-wide financial accounting and reporting. The Chief Financial Officer will be Responsible for directing overall financial policies.
A typical job description for the Chief Financial Officer role would include:
• Oversees all financial functions including accounting, budget, credit, insurance, tax, and treasury.
• Designs and coordinates a wide variety of accounting and statistical data and reports.
• Monitoring and review finance and treasury policies, procedures
and practices in line with international accounting standards, legal requirement and industry best practices.
• Ensuring prudent management of the Bank’s cash flow and associated financial risk exposures.
• Demonstrates expertise in a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
• Ensuring the timely completion and submission of financial and statistical reporting for management and regulatory agencies.
• Informing and advising senior management on the organization’s financial condition.
• Working with senior management in setting annual financial goals and targets for an organization.
• Tracking, reporting and managing the overall financial performance.
• Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
• Any other assignment as given by higher authorities from time to time
Age Limit: Minimum Age – 45 & Maximum Age – 50
How To Apply:- Interested candidates are advised to visit the Bank’s website www.bankofbaroda.co.in (Career page) for further details. The last date of submission of the application is 31.07.2018.
For more details: click here