Suraj Plaza 1, Sayaji Ganj, Baroda 390005
Information:-Bank of Baroda, One of India’s Largest Banks is looking for qualified Specialist officials on a contractual basis, for various positions of Fintech & New Business Initiatives Department.
Jobs Post On:- 31 July 2018
Last Date:-17 August 2018.
Name of the Post:-Block Chain Officer
No. of Post:-02 Post
Minimum Qualification: – B. E. / B. Tech (any stream)
Minimum Post Qualification Work Experience: –8 years of which minimum 3 years in the field of Block Chain
Minimum & Maximum Age:- Min 28 years & Max 35 years
Jobs Responsibilities:-1. Identify and evaluate compelling business cases for the blockchain technology, conduct an analysis of various process flows within the bank, develop blockchain business strategy and proposals for the top management, highlight commercial viability, and conduct discussions with potential vendors/partners
2. Working with both management and development teams, this role focuses on designing, delivering and operationalizing compelling Blockchain solutions using defined business metrics
3. The responsibilities would include management of scope, cost, schedule, value and contractual deliverables including applying techniques for planning, tracking, and management of the project
4. Manage all project resources working cross-functionally to ensure alignment and collaboration, and to establish an effective communication plan with the in-house team and the partner
5. Provide day to day direction to the project team and monitor project progress; as well as work with the offering
and development teams to help define and implement the application solution
6. Ensure compliance with the Bank’s processes and procedures
7. Engage with the Bank chain consortium on behalf of Bank of Baroda
Attend forum meetings, discussions, demos, and hackathons
Understand the requirement of developed solutions for the Bank
Coordinate with Bank chain and implement the solutions at the Bank
How to apply:-Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and Contact No. It should be kept active until the completion of this recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for test / GD / interview etc. through the registered email ID. In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/ her new email ID before applying Online. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/ mention email ID to/ or of any other person.
a) GUIDELINES FOR FILLING ONLINE APPLICATION:
i. Candidates will be required to register themselves online through Bank’s website www.bankofbaroda.co.in/careers.htm and pay the application fee using Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking etc.
ii. Candidates need to upload their Bio-data while filling online application
General Instruction:-i) The selected candidate will be required to sign an employment contract.
ii) Candidates should satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the post applied for.
iii) Candidates will have to appear for the test/GD/interview at their own expense. However, eligible outstation SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disabilities category candidates called for GD/ interview will be paid II class to & fro railway/bus fare or actual expenses incurred, whichever is less, by shortest route on production of proof of travel (rail/bus ticket etc.). The above concession will not be admissible to SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disabilities category candidates who are already in service in Central / State Government, Corporations, Public Undertakings /Local Government, Institutions and Panchayats etc. iv) Candidates serving in Govt./Quasi Govt. offices, Public Sector undertakings including Nationalised Banks and Financial Institutions are advised to submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer at the time of interview, failing which their candidature may not be considered and travelling expenses, if any, otherwise admissible, will not be paid.
For more details:-Click here