Post name: Technician Apprenticeship Post
Total Vacancy: 358
Information: Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL), A premier Mini Ratna Company of Govt. of India, has opened a notification for various Apprenticeship post. Apprenticeship Training period will be one year.
- Start Online 15th July 2020
- Closing date 4th August 2020
- As per Apprenticeship Rules
Technician I Apprentices Vocational
|Post Name||Total Vacancy||Qualification Required||Monthly Stipend|
|Restaurant & Food Management||03||Vocational Higher Secondary Education (VHSE)||9,000 Rs.|
|Customer Relationship Management||02|
|Accounting & Taxation||01|
|Electrical & Electronic Technology||01|
|Basic Nursing & Palliative care||01|
Trade II Apprentices
|Electrician||47||National Trade Certificate (NTC) from ITI in respected trade||8,000 Rs.|
|Sheet Metal Worker||47|
|Mechanic Motor Vehicle||10|
|Refrigeration and Air Conditioning|
|Download Notification||click here|
|Official Website||click here|
How to Apply
- Candidates first visit Official Website https://cochinshipyard.com
- The application consists of two phases One time Registration in the SAP
E-recruitment portal of CSL and Submission of application against the seat.
- Applicants should ensure that all certificates towards proof of age, educational
qualification, experience, caste, disability etc and a recent passport size colour
photograph are uploaded in the SAP online application portal, failing which their
candidature shall not be considered and shall be rejected.
- Applicants should ensure that all the entries have been correctly filled in and
application submitted successfully.
- Application must be complete as per this Advertisement Notification.
Please note that incomplete applications shall not be considered.
- After applying through online, applicants should retain a soft copy/ printout of
the online application containing the unique registration number generated by
- Applicants are advised to make sure that they are meeting the eligibility
requirements as per the vacancy notification for the posts before submitting the
- If candidates information are caught false, then candidates Application will be cancelled.
- For any further clarification, please contact us via e-mail