Allahabad Bank recruitment 2015 Senior Manager 12 Posts : Allahabad Bank invites application for the post of 12 Manager IT and senior Manager (credit) in MMG scale-III through special drive for filling up of backing vacancies reserved for SC / ST / OBC.
Name of Post:-Manager. Senior Manager
Eligibility:-Degree, CA, ICWA, MBA, MFC, PG Degree
Job Location:-All India
Last Date:-9th July 2015
Total no. of Posts:-12 Posts
Manager (IT):-10 Posts
- Qualification:-Candidate should have 4 year engineering degree in computer science / computer application / IT / Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunication / electronics and communication / electronic & instrumentation OR Post Graduate degree in computer science / computer application / IT / Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunication / electronics and communication / electronic & instrumentation OR graduate having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level.
- Experience:-Candidate should have 2 year experience in IT field in a Scheduled commercial Bank.
- Pay Scale:-Rs 19400 – 28100/- Per Month
- Age Limit:-The age of the candidate should be 20 years and maximum 40 years for SC and 38 years for OBC as on 31st March 2015.
Senior Manager (Credit):-02 Posts
- Qualification:-Candidate should have CA / ICWA / MBA (Finance) / MMS (finance) / MFC (Finance) from a recognized university / institute with recognition from AICTE with basic knowledge of computer operation. Preference will be given to those candidates who have been passed both parts of CAIIB.
- Experience:-Candidate should have minimum 3 year experience in IT field in officer cadre in area of finance.
- Pay Scale:-Rs 25700 – 31500/- Per Month
- Age Limit:-The age of the candidate should be 21 years and maximum 45 years for SC and 23 years for OBC as on 31st March 2015.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be on the basis of Online test / group discussion and Personal Interview
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to EXSM communities.
ii) By 10 years for candidates belonging to PWD communities.
iii) By 5 years to candidates who have originally been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989.
Application Fee:-Candidates are required to pay application fee Rs 100/- for SC / ST / PWD candidates and Rs 600/- for OBC candidates. The payment can be made through debit card / RuPay / visa / master / maestro / credit card / internet banking / IMPS / cash cards / mobile wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
How to apply:-Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.llahabadbank.in from 10th June 2015 to 9th July 2015.