Airports Authority of India (AAI) invites application for the post of 52 Junior Assistant (Fire Service) in NE-4 at various airports in the above states across Western Region who are Domicile of Maharashtra, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh & Goa. Apply before 21 August 2015.
Advt. No. : DR-01/WR/07-2015
Job Location : Maharashtra
Job Details :
- Post Name : Junior Assistant (Fire Service)
- No. of Vacancy : 52 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 12500-28500/-
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : 10th Pass and 3 years approved regular Diploma in Mechanical/ Automobile/ Fire with minimum 50% marks (OR) 12th Pass (Regular Study) with 50% marks.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 18 to 30 years As on 31.07.2015
Age Relaxation :
- SC/ST Candidates : 5 years
- OBC Candidates : 3 years
Selection Process : Candidates will selected on the basis of written test, physical measurement, driving test, endurance test, and interview.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- through Demand Draft drawn in favour of Airports Authority of India, payable at Mumbai. SC/ST candidates are exempted from payment of fees.
How to Apply : Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with attested copy of relevant certificates and Demand Draft send to The Regional Executive Director (Western Region), Airports Authority of India, Opp Parsiwada, Sahar Road, Vile Parle (East) Mumbai – 400099 on or before 21.08.2015.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission of Application form : 21.08.2015