Air India Limited, Airline Allied Services Limited invited applications for recruitment to 43 post of P1 (Commander), Sr. Tr. Pilots (Trainee P1) and Tr. Pilot (P2). Eligible candidates can attend walk in interview from29 June 2015 to 01 July 2015.
- Date of Interview for P1 (Commander) & Sr. Tr. Pilots (Trainee P1): 29 June 2015
- Date of Interview for Tr. Pilot (P2): 30 June 2015 & 1 July 2015
Details of the Post
- P1 (Commander) & Sr. Tr. Pilots (Trainee P1): 22 posts
- Tr. Pilot (P2): 21 posts
Rs.25000/- per month
Educational Qualification: Candidates should be 12th passed from a recognized Board/University.
- P1 (Commander): Candidate’s upper age limit must be 55 years.
- Sr. Tr. Pilots (Trainee P1): Candidate’s upper age limit must be 53 years.
- Tr. Pilot (P2): Candidate’s upper age limit must be 45 years.
Candidates need to pay Demand Draft of Rs.1000/- drawn in favour of Airline Allied Services Limited, payable at New Delhi.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can attend interview between 29 June 2015 to 01 July 2015 in Alliance Air, Old Lufthansa Hangar Building , Adjacent to Office of ED (NR), Air India Ltd., Terminal – 1, IGI Airport, New Delhi – 110037 along with Application form, a recent passport size photograph, DD, one set of photocopies of supporting testimonials for date of birth, caste, qualification, experience with ORIGINAL, one set of photocopies of Licences/Endorsements, Updated Flying Logbook with ORIGINAL LICENCES & Flying Logbook.