All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi invited applications from eligible candidates, who fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the posts of Staff Nurse, Data Entry Operator, Lab Technician (Microbiology), Lab Attendant and Attendant. The candidates eligible for the post may apply online on or before 21 June 2015.
Closing Date of Online Application: 21 June 2015
Details of Posts:
Name of the Posts:
- Staff Nurse: 07 Posts
- Data Entry Operator: 02 Posts
- Lab Technician (Microbiology): 01 Post
- Lab Attendant: 02 Posts
- Attendant: 01 Post
- For Post 1: Possess B.Sc. Nursing or Certificate Course in nursing or Midwifery with relevant experience.
- For Post 2: Possess Graduation Degree with Computer Training Course and Typing Speed of 8000 key depression per hour with relevant experience.
- For Post 3: Possess B.Sc. or Higher Secondary (12th Standard) Pass with Science.
- For Post 4: Possess Higher Secondary (12th Standard) Pass with relevant experience.
- For Post 5: Possess Matriculation (10th Standard) Pass with the relevant experience in concerned field.
Age Limit: Not be exceeding 30 years
Selection Procedure: The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Test/ Computer Test/ Personal Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the AIIMS’s Website www.nhkc.webs.com on or before 21 June 2015.